If I like it, it's mine.
If it's in my hand. it's mine.
If I can take it from you, it's mine.
If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
If i'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
If it looks like min, it's mine.
If I saw it first, it's mine.
If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
If it's broken it's yours!
If it's in my hand. it's mine.
If I can take it from you, it's mine.
If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
If i'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
If it looks like min, it's mine.
If I saw it first, it's mine.
If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
If it's broken it's yours!
Wow did he get that right! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete