Sunday, August 15, 2010

A major production

Hannah has really been wanting to see the play Wicked. (or any Broadway production really) I had known it was showing in San Francisco, but never considered going. We like plays, just don't have the budget to do this regularly. Anyway, Hannah had been babysitting and saving up some money. She really wanted to go and said she would pay her way. I said, okay, find someone to go with. She called her friend and got it all arranged. I was interested in going too, so it was Hannah and I, and Hannah's friend, Emily, and her mom. Tickets were a bit pricier for us, since this was the last month before it leaves San Francisco. But we had a great girl's night out though!

Outside the Orpheum Theatre

Hannah loved that these pictures were painted on the wall

Hannah in front of the Orpheum Theatre entrance

Cathy and Hannah

up close

After seeing a Broadway production, Hannah is super excited and interested in pursuing acting. She loves it! Not to mention she's been singing the songs ever since.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! i've always wanted to see it-everyone says its amazing!! And whats Derek's church calling? Just curious bc danny got called to be scoutmaster couple months ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!!!! I wanted to see that for a very long time!!!!

    ReplyDelete