Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Odds and Ends

After surviving the lice incident, we did our best to continue schooling amidst preparations for our trip to Arizona for Thanksgiving week and the upcoming holidays. Nothing terribly exciting happened, but here are a few pictures that were taken in November.


Taking portraits of Bethany, 4 months old



Bethany playing on the floor

Bethany playing in the exersaucer. From this spot she has the best seat in the house for round the clock not-stop action and entertainment.

I began preparations for Christmas cards before Thanksgiving in hopes of staying on top of things (ha ha). But this is just one of 10 takes to get one that would work for the card.

I spent so much time relaxing and enjoying our time in Arizona that I didn't take pictures of the family or anything we did. I guess I brought it out briefly and got this one picture of Jamie, Samantha, and Laurel with their cousin Maryanne.

Laurel posing with Bethany

Katelyn having some one on one conversation with Bethany

Hannah showing signs of eagerness for the Christmas season to start (Hannah, the skirt is for the tree!)

No comments:

Post a Comment