Friday, February 28, 2014

The little girls

Now that Bethany is no longer sleeping in a crib, we are now using the trundle bed under the bunk bed. The girls love to play on it together. Here are some pictures one night at bedtime.

 Katelyn and Bethany

Katelyn, who is 4, has long bangs that continually fall in front of her face. One day I kept moving them over and tucking them behind her ear. After doing this a couple of times I said to her, "We should put a barrett in to keep the bangs out of your eyes."  She then replied, "I like my bangs in my eyes, it looks cool." I had no idea being cool started so early!

Laurel and Katelyn

 Bethany-- 2 1/2years

Bethany loves to sing, either on her own or with others who are singing. With the Frozen songs being so popular in our home right now, she's finally picked up the tune and some words of Let it Go.  One Sunday I learned that she was singing Let it Go, while the other kids in her nursery class were singing the regular primary songs.

 Derek reading a story to Laurel

Laurel was so excited to have loose teeth finally. She is 6 and 1/2 years old and has been anxiously waiting. Recently her first one came out and she was very happy to show it off and put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. It was great to see her so happy about a quarter the next morning.  :)


These little ones are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment