We were invited to our friend's home, the Sareddy's, for a swim and pizza party. That become the birthday dinner. We also enjoyed an ice cream cake that Mackenzie requested. Cathy made it from scratch (a much more complicated process than a regular cake!) It was frosted with whipped cream and was super yummy.
The next day, their actual birthday, is when they opened cards and presents. Mackenzie wanted only one present and she was so excited when she opened her gift and discovered a brand new digital camera! See below.
It was so fun to watch her. She must have jumped up and down and exclaimed in joyous tones for a full five minutes. It is so fun to have Mackenzie in our family!
Happy Birthday! I love the picture of Mackenzie getting her present. I can't wait to see some of the picture you take Mackenzie!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Derek & mackenzie!! and Happy Anniversary to you guys- wow! 14 years!! Time has flown- i cant believe that:) I love your new rings:)- what a sweet way to celebrate:)! cant wait to see you guys next week!
ReplyDelete