Thursday, January 28, 2010
Back at it again
We were enjoying a blessed time...when Laurel either seemed to forget about undressing herself, or she was starting to mature a little and was no longer interested. Well, I knew she was back at it again when I heard a child calling, "Mom! Laurel's reading a book, naked!" Yep. Even in the cold winter, she doesn't seem to mind running around in her birthday suit. She's even stepped up her efforts a notch this time too. I walked into the room where Katelyn was laying (and unfortunately we had left her alone with Laurel) and I found Katelyn stark naked. Her diaper and clothes right next to her, and Laurel sitting there observing her handy work. I guess it doesn't matter how long you've been a parent. There can always be something new to surprise you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
toooooo funny
ReplyDelete