Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coversations with Samantha

Conversations with a three year old can be quite interesting. Here are a few we remember.

A conversation during dinner preparation

Samantha: What are you making?
Cathy: A casserole
Samantha: No, it's a castle. Call it a castle.

A conversation at dinner one night

Cathy: Please eat your vegetables so you can be healthy.
Samantha: No. (then a pause)
Samantha: Will I be big like Jamie if I eat them?
Cathy: Yes, vegetables will help you grow.
Samantha: Okay, I'll have some.

(We wish it were that easy every time!)


A conversation at dinner another night

Derek: How much do you want?
Samantha: I want a yot.
Derek: A yacht? I want a yacht too!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! And they are all growing so fast! How do you like your new home (you've been there a while now, haven't you)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure had a good laugh over this. It makes me look forward to what Sean is going to say when he is three!

    ReplyDelete